Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend High with the Boys



Oh yes, what a weekend...! Mini-Me's quarterly exam just finished so we decided to stay in Dansalan over the weekend. I had been asking Labidabs to plan out itinerary but none fixed and finalized till it was already Friday. In between the boys' indoor activity of Unchartered and Assassins Creed, we got to watch SALT in Rockwell, shopped in Greenhills ate at Ristra's (wet burrito, we meet again!) and Johnny Rocker (burgers+fries+cherry coke!) and strolled along the new Eastwood Mall. New for me, since my last orientation of Eastwood was the CityWalk area. And Eastwood Mall is a new haven! Waaaahhh... as in I could not get enough of it. Definitely NOT the last time i am going to be there :)


But the retail therapy was my weekend high! Yes, i call it therapy, (although i think my ATM card would need most of the therapy now, haha). In the last 2 weeks, these are the stash I have gathered.... wheeeee
When I got home, i did an impromptu spring cleaning of the closet... as the saying goes, make room for more! Till my next "therapy session" :)

2 comments:

  1. hey i love ur therapy session! even if it would coz me perpetually achy feet
    love the gray shoes (middle top row)

    i guess you didn't buy all those pairs in one shop, right?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. BONGGA ATE!! LOVE THE 2ND AND LAST!! pero bat never pa kita nakitang mag suot ng ganyan?! lagi ka naka rubber shoes!

    ReplyDelete